Error 1606: Could Not Access Network Location
While putting in packages like Adobe Acrobat, Java and ITunes on Windows 7, you may acquire the above mistakes. In such state of affairs, the set up application routinely pauses and shows the above error.
The mistakes persists due to the fact any or each the subsequent registry sub keys are broken:
i. HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
ii. HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
1. Fix the Registry using a Registry Fixing Software
2. Manually Repair the Broken Sub Keys inside the Registry
3. Download Patch
4. Change Microsoft Office Installation Root Directory within the Registry
five. Backup and Delete https aka ms remoteconnect Microsoft Office Registry Entries Temporarily
Fix the Registry using a Registry Fixing Software
Not only the above sub keys however also more such kinds of broken sub keys may be constant using an awesome registry fixing program. A registry cleanup device will to start with scan the complete or a few part of the registry for hidden Windows issues. Then, it’s going to accurate the Windows 7 Error 1606. To frequently maintain your registry in appropriate health, you have to run a registry scan what is dot world of warcraft as a minimum as soon as every week.
Manually Repair the Broken Sub Keys within the Run.
2. Type RegEdit, and press ENTER.
3. Navigate right here: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftWindowsCurrentVersionExplorerUser Shell Folders
four. Right click the key Recent, and select Delete choice. [What you need to do is delete the key containing the path displayed in the error message.]
five. If the mistake still persists, then do the same Steps 1 to 4 below HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
6. Close Registry Editor, and restart the laptop.
Microsoft has launched a restoration-it for Windows 7 Error 1606 that mechanically resolves the problem for you. You can get it right here. After the down load completes, run it and comply with the commands to your display.
Change Microsoft Office Installation Root Directory inside the Registry
1. Click Start three. Navigate how much does an axolotl cost right here: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftOffice[Version Number]CommonInstallRoot
4. Double click on the string named Path. [If there is no such string named Path, then create a new one.]
5. Enter the basis installation directory of Microsoft Office. Following are the examples:
a. Office 2000 – C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice
b. Office XP (2002) – C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice10
c. Office 2003 – C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice11
d. Office 2007 – C:Program FilesMicrosoft OfficeOffice12
6. Press ENTER or click on OK.