These large, movable compartments can be used to house electrical panels and are designed to last for 30 years. The IP65-certified climate-controlled environment provides a reliable, dust-free setting for equipment such as variable speed drives (VSD), switches, and Auxiliary Power Units (APUs).
The E-houses have been designed for installation in an extremely corrosive environment of up to 65°C and are certified to the following standards: AA 114001.
Our E-houses also feature reliable cooling and dust protection. Our rugged air conditioners are specifically designed for coastal environments and highly corrosive conditions. Low-maintenance overpressure modules prevent dust contamination using a primary cyclone filter system that removes more than 90% of dust particles.
Additionally, secondary carbon, media, and HEPA filters can be added to meet client specifications.
Enclosures made from SS316 or SS304
Other Key Features:
– Removable roofs are available upon request.
– Fire suppression and prevention systems are in place.
– False flooring is an option for cable routing.
– The doors are equipped with panic-escape equipment.
– Mobile electrical teams provide professional commissioning on-site for switchgear and VSDs. These teams collaborate with civil and mechanical teams. Becker can provide field support through service and maintenance contracts from an increasing number of its service centers throughout the USA.
This post was written by Justin Tidd, Director at Becker Mining Systems! For nearly a half a century, Becker Mining has been at the forefront of industry safety. Becker/SMC is the industry’s leader in E-House Manufacturers USA increasingly more sophisticated electrical control systems. Most of the major innovations, design features and specialized electrical components have been developed by Becker/SMC.